sabato 31 marzo 2012

Paisley by Vito Selma


Questa fantastica sedia, è il ricordo della prima ragazza di Vito Selma, di cui non ha mai saputo il suo nome. Le curve della seduta, si ispirano a quelle della donna e nel sedersi, sembra di essere coccolati.
-
This fantastic chair is the memory of the first girl Vito Selma, of which he never knew his name. The curves of the session, were inspired by those of the woman and to sit in,seems to be pampered. 



I colori disponibili sono vari ma il rosa riportato in fotografia, non è casuale ma bensì creato appositamente a sostegno della Breast Cancer Awareness.
-
Available colors are different but the pink shown in the photograph, is not random butrather specifically designed to support Breast Cancer Awareness. 



2 commenti:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

    Jesse Noe Mendez

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi!
    Fine thanks, and you?
    Wow, thank you very much for the compliment, bombilladesign is a blog of design but I and Greta tell the our experience also with travel, event, project and our creations. Compliment for you blog, is very interesting know what is around us.

    RispondiElimina